Committed to educating the next generation of leaders and to inspiring innovation and advancing entrepreneurship, NYIT enrolls approximately 10,000 students on campuses in North America, China and the Middle East. As a forward-thinking institution NYIT has pioneered educational practices to serve student needs since 1955. NYIT offers 90 undergraduate, graduate and professional degrees in 50 fields of study and is home to students from more than 100 countries and from 50 states. Its seven schools and colleges include: School of Architecture and Design; College of Arts and Sciences, School of Engineering and Computing Sciences; School of Health Professions; School of Management; College of Osteopathic Medicine, and the newly formed School of Interdisciplinary Studies and Education.
• Manage the daily operations of the Office of Student Life including the planning, budgeting, coordination and evaluation of activities, support services and programs for Student Government Association and all student organizations.
• Working with the Assistant Dean in coordinating the first year orientation program.
• Manage the student aspect of College of Osteopathic Medicine at Arkansas Hooding Ceremony and White Ceremony including ordering and delivering of caps and gowns and white coats and organizing the students at the ceremonies.
• Implement all NYITCOM polices under the direction of the Assistant Dean of Student Services at the New York campus.
• Manage, process and maintain all budgets for the SGA and organizations on campus.
• Administrator for the College of Osteopathic Medicine Student Insurance programs.
• Coordinate annual Donor Ceremony with Chair of Anatomy.
Please submit cover letter & resume for consideration
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability